An assault vest is a protective garment composed of Kevlar that is worn on the body to protect it from bullets and shrapnel. Hard bulletproof vests are used in military combat, hostage rescue missions, counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, and high-risk tactical missions, while soft bulletproof vests are used in military combat, hostage rescue missions, counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, and high-risk tactical missions. Ceramic plates can be mounted to assault vests for added protection. As a result of the global growth in terrorism, particularly in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, countries are updating their combat weapons.
Here is the content list:
1.The display of the assault vest.
2.The features of the assault vest.
3.How To Put On A Plate Carrier Vest?
1. The display of the assault vest.
• Decompression padded shoulder strap: reduce the shoulder discomfort when carrying weight
• Laser-cut molle system: for hanging extra accessories/ pouch
• Encryption 600D Oxford fabric: with high firmness, soft lustre, good water resistance, etc.
• 5mm thick mesh sponge pads: to relieve the pressure on the back
• Quick-release steel wire: penetrates the front and rear to form a one-handed quick release system
• Hollow waist elastic band: reduce the restraint on the waist, breathable and comfortable
• Thick webbing molle system: for hanging extra accessories/ pouch
2. The features of the assault vest.
• Laser cut molle system;
• One hand quick Release, weight vest for training
• Suitable for Paintball, airsoft game protection
• Adjustable shoulder strap, waist and tensional bands fitting different body size;
• Fits men and women's tactical weight vest
• Can carry bullet plate in front and backside
• Magic tape in the front to stick logo patches
3. How To Put On A Plate Carrier Vest?
Before putting on your plate carrier, always start by putting the weight training or ballistic plates you'll be utilizing inside. Then, on the outside of the vest, install any MOLLE attachments you require. Follow these guidelines to appropriately fit the load-bearing gear to your body once you've loaded up your plate carrier:
• Center the front plate on your torso.
• Adjust the shoulder straps so the top of the front plate aligns with your sternal notch, where your collarbone meets your sternum.
• Make sure both shoulder straps are even so the plates lie straight.
• Tighten the side straps for a snug fit.
• Use a mirror or ask a friend to check that the back plate's placement aligns with the front plate.
• Tug on your plate carrier to test its security.
• Move around, lift your arms in the air, twist your torso and bend over to make sure the carrier moves with your body without shifting.
• If the assault vest does shift, tighten the straps and adjust any additional accessories you have attached that interfere with the weight distribution and fit.
Litai (Quanzhou) Bags Corp., Ltd.., established in 2019, is a professional manufacturer engaged in the research, development, production, sale and service of the military backpack, gun bag, assault vest, hiking backpack and military pouches. Litai aims to provide customers with more diversified product quality, more convenient human services, seize opportunities and meet challenges, and become the mainstay of the bag industry. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 86-15260869531.